This is the Linux app named Talisman whose latest release can be downloaded as talisman_windows_386.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Talisman with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Talisman is a tool that installs a hook to your repository to ensure that potential secrets or sensitive information do not leave the developer's workstation. It validates the outgoing changeset for things that look suspicious - such as potential SSH keys, authorization tokens, private keys etc. Talisman can also be used as a repository history scanner to detect secrets that have already been checked in, so that you can take an informed decision to safeguard secrets. We recommend installing Talisman as a pre-commit git hook template, as that will cause Talisman to be present, not only in your existing git repositories, but also in any new repository that you 'init' or 'clone'. Installation of Talisman globally does not clobber pre-existing hooks on repositories. If the installation script finds any existing hooks, it will only indicate so on the console. After the installation is successful, Talisman will run checks for obvious secrets automatically before each commit or push.
- Install Talisman and get started with protecting your repository's secrets right away!
- Look through the documentation to understand how Talisman works to prevent
- We are open-sourced and always love a shiny new contribution. Read more about our contribution guidelines
- Facing a problem with Talisman? Have a new idea? Find out if there is an existing issue or create a new one
- Interactive mode
- Custom search patterns
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/talisman.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.