This is the Linux app named Talvisota to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as talvisota-1-3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Talvisota to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Talvisota to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Talvisota is a Finnish role-playing add-on book written in Finnish. Purpose of the book is to provide nicely detailed and historically accurate information of the Finnish-Russo war that lasted from 30th November 1939 to 13th March 1940.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/talvisota/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.