This is the Linux app named Tapestry Palette whose latest release can be downloaded as com.mjhenderson.updates-0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tapestry Palette with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tapestry Palette is an Eclipse plugin which builds on Spindle to provide graphical browsing of component libraries and drag and drop editing of templates.
You can install it in Eclipse from the update site at:http://www.mjhenderson.com/updates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tapestrypalette/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.