This is the Linux app named TASSEL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tassel-4.3-src-20130913.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TASSEL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TASSEL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTASSEL is a bioinformatics software package that can analyze diversity for sequences, SNPs, or SSRs. Genotype/phenotype associations can be carried out by GLM or a mixed model. Estimates distance and linkage disequilibrium statistics.
- Association Mapping by Mixed Model
- Association Mapping by GLM
- Linkage disequilibrium estimates
- Q-Q plots and Manhatten plots
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tassel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.