This is the Linux app named TaxonX whose latest release can be downloaded as taxonx-v1.20081230.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TaxonX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TaxonX is an XML schema for encoding taxonomic treatments to: create open, persistent full digital surrogates of treatments; identify treatments and their major structures; identify textual data such as names, localities, characters, and citations
Maintenance of TaxonX has moved to: https://github.com/tcatapano/TaxonX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/taxonx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.