This is the Linux app named TBasic whose latest release can be downloaded as TinyBasic.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TBasic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TBasic is an implementation of a minimalist BASIC (based on the Tiny Basic specification but with a few significant additions) in the C++ language.
It was written for fun, as a project to create a functional language interpreter from scratch and to be potentially used as a lightweight scripting language (it can either be used as a classic command line BASIC interpreter or as a class that allows a C++ programs to load and run basic programs, register custom basic commands and interact with basic variables).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tbasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.