This is the Linux app named TCP Java Games whose latest release can be downloaded as MyCheckersClient.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCP Java Games with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TCP Java Games
TCP Java Games is a project aimed at creating a server to which users can connect and play games with each other. At the moment, only checkers exists but the project will be expanded to include other games as well.
The project consists of a server which hosts the games and which each user connects to, and a client which connects to the server.
- Chat between multiple players
- Play games with different people at the same time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpjavagames/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.