This is the Linux app named Te Tuhi Video Game System to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tetuhi-0.85.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Te Tuhi Video Game System to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Te Tuhi Video Game System to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONTe Tuhi turns pictures of video games drawn on paper into games that you can play on the computer. It invents rules to suit the picture. The project aims to be inclusive, experimental, and modular, with one aim being a scaled down version for the OLPC.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tetuhi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.