This is the Linux app named Tedhi whose latest release can be downloaded as tedhi-0.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tedhi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Provides extremely flexible parsing of dates and date ranges. Uses an intuitive syntax where syntax is needed, and recognises partial dates.
Examples of date ranges supported are:
* 1/Nov/2012 to 30/Nov/2012 (start of 1st to end of 30th)
* Nov/2012 to Dec/2012 (start of 1/Nov to end of 31/Dec)
* 2012 to 2013 (start of 1/Jan/2012 to end of 31/Dec/2012)
* Nov (start of 1/Nov this year, to end of 30/Nov this year)
Now available on Maven Central.
- Flexibly recognises a wide range of date formats
- Date ranges are inclusive/exclusive in an intuitive and consistent way
- Date range syntax intuitive for novice users
- Efficient and lightweight
- Easily configurable
- Similar API to java.text.DateFormat and java.text.SimpleDateFormat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tedhi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.