This is the Linux app named TEESer whose latest release can be downloaded as ExGrubix-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TEESer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Teeser is a java-based integration framework for engineering emergent self-organizing behavior in distributed systems. It contains tools for analysis, tuning, macroscopic probing and simulations of distributed systems. Library of tools can be extended and everybody is encouraged to provide and share its tools with the community.
The main idea is to provide application designers ability to seamlessly use tools which are helpful to design self-organizing behavior. Designers can continue to use their domain tools such as favorable simulator and by pluging it into the framework can take advantage of distributed simulations in the grid, various analyzers, optimizers (particle swarm optimization, genetic algorithms, ...).
See Wiki pages for more information.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/teeser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.