This is the Linux app named Teleport whose latest release can be downloaded as Teleport6.2.13.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Teleport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gravitational Teleport is a modern security gateway for remotely accessing Clusters of Linux servers via SSH or SSH-over-HTTPS in a browser and Kubernetes clusters.
- SSH audit with session recording/replay.
- Kubernetes API Access with audit and kubectl exec recording/replay.
- Easily manage trust between teams, organizations and data centers.
- Have SSH or Kubernetes access to behind-firewall clusters without any open ports.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for SSH protocol.
- Unified RBAC for SSH and Kubernetes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/teleport.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.