This is the Linux app named TelstraTools whose latest release can be downloaded as BPAUMEXE13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TelstraTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project collates all of the tools which Telstra BigPond Broadband users are using to monitor their own usage, in order to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy of Telstra.
Think of it as your one-stop-shop for Telstra tools.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telstratools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.