This is the Linux app named Tempus Dominus whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.17.47.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tempus Dominus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tempus Dominus is the successor to the very popular "eonasdan/bootstrap-datetimepicker". The plugin provide a robust date and time picker designed to integrate into your project. The picker uses the format option to decide what components to show. Set format to LT, LTS or another valid MomentJs format string to display certain components. The picker uses MomentJs to determine the language string. You can use moment-with-locales or you can include whatever local file you need. Start of the week is based on the locale provided. This is defined by moment's locales. If you want to change it, create your own locale file or override. Looking for a template with the datepicker ready to go? Then get check out the templates provided in our website. Bootstrap.js is needed (transition and collapse are required if you're not using the full Bootstrap).
- Several templates to choose from
- Enable and disable date or time elements
- Change the language/locale
- Change the styles
- Change the start of the week
- Use the picker as birthday picker
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tempus-dominus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.