This is the Linux app named Terasology whose latest release can be downloaded as TerasologyOmega.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terasology with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Terasology is a free and open-source survival and discovery game set in a voxel world. Influenced by Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper, it offers a unique and enjoyable building and playing experience.
Terasology requires Java 8 and an updated graphics card driver.
- All module adding, updating and downloading can be done through a simple GUI
- Gameplay Templates offer a tested and packaged experience
- Simple module creation and template customization
- Organized and unified
- Freedom of gameplay
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terasology.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.