This is the Linux app named Terraform Provider for AWS whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.64.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terraform Provider for AWS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Terraform Provider for AWS
Use the Amazon Web Services (AWS) provider to interact with the many resources supported by AWS. You must configure the provider with the proper credentials before you can use it. To learn the basics of Terraform using this provider, follow the hands-on get started tutorials on HashiCorp's Learn platform. Interact with AWS services, including Lambda, RDS, and IAM by following the AWS services tutorials. The AWS provider offers a flexible means of providing credentials for authentication. Static credentials can be provided by adding an access_key and secret_key in-line in the AWS provider block. By default, the underlying AWS client used by the Terraform AWS Provider creates requests with User-Agent headers including information about Terraform and AWS Go SDK versions.
- The Terraform AWS provider is a plugin for Terraform
- This provider is maintained internally by the HashiCorp AWS Provider team
- Allows for the full lifecycle management of AWS resources
- Full, comprehensive documentation is available on the Terraform website
- Our roadmap for expanding support in Terraform for AWS resources can be found in our Roadmap
- Interact with the many resources supported by AWS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terraform-provider-aws.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.