This is the Linux app named Tete Ear Training Software whose latest release can be downloaded as Tete-1.2.1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tete Ear Training Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tete Ear Training Software
Tete is free open source ear training software written in Java. Using the Tete ear trainer involves learning to recognise the relationships between notes of different pitches. Tete allows you to play and be tested on recognising intervals, chords, and sc
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tete/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.