This is the Linux app named Text Analyzer Classifier Summarizer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pack1.51.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Text Analyzer Classifier Summarizer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Text Analyzer Classifier Summarizer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:TexLexAn is an open source text analyser for Linux, able to estimate the readability and reading time, to classify and summarize texts. It has some learning abilities and accepts html, doc, pdf, ppt, odt and txt documents. Written in C and Python.
- GUI and CLI to Analyze, classify and summarize document
- Accept: text, html, odt, msdoc, ppt, ps
- Analyze: syllables/word distr., readability, sentiments
- Sentiment: Evaluate bipolar sentiments
- Extract: keywords
- Classify: linear classifier unigram...n-gram based
- Summarize: extract relevant sentences and simplify them.
- Learn: perceptron algorithm
- Retrieve original docs by searching in archived summaries.
- Classify & extract sentences from previous summaries
- Detect: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish languages
Command-line, Gnome, KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/texlexan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.