This is the Linux app named Text2XML whose latest release can be downloaded as vmcsi-Text2XML-1.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Text2XML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Text2XML provides a simple, declarative method of parsing and processing of raw text data into XML.
Text2XML uses an XML configuration file which describes the desired XML output, as well as the rules for parsing the text file. Parsing is performed using XPath 2.0 and Regular Expressions.
Text2XML can be used from the command line, or it can be embedded into another Java application.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/text2xml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.