This is the Linux app named TextComparer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TextComparer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TextComparer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TextComparer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Small Java program to compare two texts, originally designed to be used to find quotations in a Byzantine anthology. It can quite likely be used to detect plagiarism between two texts as well
Graphical interface which allows easy navigation between corresponding parts in the two different texts. Uses the http://software.jessies.org/salma-hayek/ Java TextArea for this.
Probably very much can be done to improve this program and the algorithm which it uses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textcomparer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.