This is the Linux app named TFSplit-Java File Splitter and Joiner whose latest release can be downloaded as FileSplitterandJoinerV2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TFSplit-Java File Splitter and Joiner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TFSplit-Java File Splitter and Joiner
DESCRIPTIONJava GUI based File Splitter and Joiner. Works on Windows and Linux.
- Split Files in User-Defined number of Parts (of almost equal sizes).
- Join the Split Files to reproduce the original File again.
- Split Files Can Be Split on One Os and Joined on Another.
- Uses 8Kb Buffer so very small size files may not result in desired split.
- Ability To Delete Split Files Simultaneously while Joining to conserve space.(Test on Linux Only)
- As of v2 Users can define the MaxFileSize instead of No. Of Parts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tfsj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.