This is the Linux app named The Aquarium whose latest release can be downloaded as TheAquariumv0.9.6Beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Aquarium with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An application I designed with animated fish swimming in a tank. The fish swim with in the window boundaries. If they reach/touch the wall they turn another direction. User can specify the number of fish and the speed. The background image can be swa
- Set the number of fish.
- Set the speed of fish.
- Change the background picture.
- Feed the fish (Fish get hungry)
- When viewing info status(Bottom of screen black bar), Fish will bounce off of that.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theaquarium/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.