This is the Linux app named The Celtic Battles to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as celtic-battles-0.0.preview.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Celtic Battles to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Celtic Battles to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A strategic turn-based game, based on Battle of Wesnoth engine, to make to live again the ancient Glory of the Celts, where the respect for the nature and the observance of the mystic was stirred in the life every day.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/celtic-battles/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.