This is the Linux app named The Comic Book Wizard whose latest release can be downloaded as thecomicbookwizardv0.4.2installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Comic Book Wizard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Comic Book Wizard
Note: If you get an access denied error you have to run the program as administrator!
The comic book wizard allows you to compress a folder of images into different archives such as cbz and zip. It now also has an archive manager that allows you to select a folder of archives such as cbr, rar and zip archives and it will automatically convert them into cbz archives and save them where you want.
preview each image to be included in the archive
automatically convert a folder full of archives such as cbr, rar and zip into cbz archives
manage the files going into your cbz archives before being compressed
compress files in a directory into either cbz or zip or even both
Requirements: - Windows Xp and up - NetFramework 4.0 - x86(32 bit) or 64 bit processor
To check up on the latest progress and current planned features please visit:
- •Supports both cbz and zip right now
- •Works on windows xp and up
- preview images in a resizeable independant window
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/comicbookwizard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.