This is the Linux app named The Freedom Game Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gettext-0.17-win32.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Freedom Game Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Freedom Game Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Project Freedom is an open source cross platform first person shooter. It is an attempt at a large community project to try and bring a good open source game to the gaming world.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prjfreedom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.