This is the Linux app named The Endlings Artifice to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TheEndling_sArtifice-Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Endlings Artifice to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Endlings Artifice to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Endling's Artifice is a tactical stealth/action game. It is a reboot of the Intruder's Thunder series.
You can play the game as a stealth game, sneaking past enemy NPCs, or as a shoot-em up action game, killing everything that gets in your way. It's entirely up to you. This game features a rendering engine that uses LWJGL. The game can be played in full-screen or an 800x600 window. Custom levels can be created by using the IT4LevelEditor, and played in the game.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/the-endlings-artifice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.