This is the Linux app named The Key Concepts to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DKeyConceptv0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Key Concepts to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Key Concepts to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:DKeyConcepts is a free software that teaches concepts in a fun an interactive way. It reacts to the key that was pressed and it displays the related images/HTML files as configured by the user . Great for kids, learning languages, spelling and more to come
- Configure your own folder of images and resources to use
- React to any key or mouse input and display the related multimedia resources
- Great for teaching languages or new concepts to anybody
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkeyconcepts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.