This is the Linux app named The Milkfish Embedded SIP Router whose latest release can be downloaded as Milkfish_Sources_for_OpenWrt-SDK.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Milkfish Embedded SIP Router with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Milkfish Embedded SIP Router
The Milkfish is an Embedded Communications Software Project. Main objective is to provide a basic NAT traversal solution for cheap hardware enabling a practical setup of multiple SIP phones in a LAN sharing a WAN connection with one public IP address.
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
Unix Shell, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/milkfish/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.