This is the Linux app named The P* Web Programming Language whose latest release can be downloaded as pstar_1.2~alpha10.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The P* Web Programming Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The P* Web Programming Language
DESCRIPTIONP* (P-star) is a web programming language. P* targets to incorporate common tasks like template handling and database queries into the language.
P* is currently in development, and help is needed with writing new functionality and testing.
Functionality P* has by now is MySQL database access with prepared statements, HTML templates, standard arithmetic and variables, functions, structs, (to-be-classes), JSON output, GET and POST.
Say hello on the mailing list if you want to participate: email@example.com
Checkout P* on Github: https://github.com/P-star/P-star
Please visit the web-page for more details.
- HTML template engine
- JSON/AJAX output with automatic ID-tag recognition
- Object oriented code structuring
- Special syntax to make SQL prepared statements easy
- Regular expression engine
- Typed lanugage with implict conversion between primitives
- Fast Apache web server module
- File I/O with linewise editiing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p-star/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.