This is the Linux app named The Packware Project whose latest release can be downloaded as pwutils-0.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Packware Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Packware Project
The Packware Project has been founded to support Slackware Linux users. The flag product is pwbuilder, a tool to easily create software packages for Slackware. We also provide a big set of build scripts for pwbuilder, as well as ready-to-use packages.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/packware.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.