This is the Linux app named The Phenix Project whose latest release can be downloaded as Slide_tdk.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Phenix Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Phenix Project
DESCRIPTION"Phenix" can be seen as an portlet market place based on java and XML. Our first target is to build usefull portlets like content management, web mail or reporting tools which can be integrated into different portal servers like Jetspeed.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phenix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.