This is the Linux app named The Placidus Project whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Placidus Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Placidus Project
The mission of the Placidus Project is to empower regular people in a digital world. By bringing together knowledge related to Linux Mint and an associated ecosystem of good, usable software and devices, anyone can make good technology choices without compromising their dignity. As a project, it values liberty, privacy, usability, and community. In short, the Placidus Project brings together the values of the open source community and the usability, attention to detail, and focus on user experience of the Mac to teach, guide, and enable.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/placidusproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.