This is the Linux app named The R Class whose latest release can be downloaded as R.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The R Class with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The R Class
This is a general API re-routing system for Java. When imported into a project, allows a programmer to make quicker calls to common Java functions such as console I/O, file I/O, and random number generation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rclass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.