This is the Linux app named The Rossum Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RP1_061.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Rossum Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Rossum Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Rossum Project is an attempt to collect and distribute robotics software. We are seeking help with our first project, a mobile-robot simulator featuring a 2-D virtual world, and new work including artificial intelligence and robot-control logic.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rossum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.