This is the Linux app named The Sualtam IRC archive generator whose latest release can be downloaded as sualtam-0.1.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Sualtam IRC archive generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Sualtam IRC archive generator
Generates archives of dicussions on an IRC channel. It does so by connecting a bot to the channel. Therefore it is not dependent of a particular log format, it can easily record 24/24, and it lets users know that the discussion is being recorded.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sualtam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.