This is the Linux app named TheQTool - half life query tool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as theqtool-0.1.7.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TheQTool - half life query tool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TheQTool - half life query tool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A query tool for half life game server admins. Can query Source and GoldSource game servers. Supports split packet and compressed (bzip2) packet handling. Updated to support latest HL1 protocol48 changes.
- Queries HL1 and HL2 based game servers
- Reports info, players and rules
- Detects bots
- Raw output for use in scripts
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theqtool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.