This is the Linux app named TheForest Mods (rebuilt) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as All7Mods-0.52b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TheForest Mods (rebuilt) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TheForest Mods (rebuilt) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Since The Forest gets pretty regular updates, previously-released mod files get out of date pretty quickly. Sometimes, their authors don't re-release them using the new modlibrary, and you can't use them anymore.
This projects's goal is to just re-compile the existing mods (from their released source code) to make them compatible with the latest version of The Forest.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theforest-mods-rebuilt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.