This is the Linux app named Thexyz Cloud Drive whose latest release can be downloaded as CloudDrive_v2.2.7.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thexyz Cloud Drive with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thexyz Cloud Drive
Thexyz Cloud Drive application allows you to synchronize files on your desktop with your cloud storage space.
This gives you instant access to the most recent versions of important files from anywhere and from any device.
Need to edit that important document, but don’t have access to your desktop computer?
With the editors included in Cloud Drive, you can create, access, and edit documents and spreadsheets right from your browser.
- 30GB Online Storage and Sharing per User
- Desktop File Synchronization
- Online Document and Spreadsheet Editors
- Mobile Sync for Email, Calendars, and Contacts
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thexyz-cloud-drive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.