This is the Linux app named THIRRA Electronic Health Records Systems whose latest release can be downloaded as svnthirra-251.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named THIRRA Electronic Health Records Systems with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
THIRRA Electronic Health Records Systems
The name was derived from the project name: Portable System for Telehealth and Health Informatics for Rural and Remote Areas. It is an Electronic Health Records Systems for ambulatory care and public health services, and includes Biosurveillance
- Electronic Health Records System (EHR)
- Biosurveillance (infectious diseases investigations)
- Uses CodeIgniter PHP framework
- Integrated with Generic Engine for Modules (gem-pc)
- Mobile Offline Server mode
- Remote referral centre
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thirra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.