This is the Linux app named Thompson River Project upload tool whose latest release can be downloaded as trpc-g2-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Thompson River Project upload tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Thompson River Project upload tool
DESCRIPTIONTrpConnect is a Common Lisp program for uploading and registering pictures to a remote server over HTTP. It requires MySQL and PHP on the remote server. Registering entails recording the subject, photographer, date, etc. of the picture.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trpconnect/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.