This is the Linux app named Throwable Utility for Aspects whose latest release can be downloaded as throwableutil-1.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Throwable Utility for Aspects with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Throwable Utility for Aspects
A small Java utility used with AspectJ which allows any checked exception to be re-thrown as an unchecked RuntimeException. This allows aspects to generically throw any checked exception without the compiler complaining. BCEL is used to accomplish this.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/throwableutil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.