This is the Linux app named thumbor whose latest release can be downloaded as Release7.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named thumbor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open-source smart on-demand image cropping, resizing and filters. Thumbor is a smart imaging service. It enables on-demand crop, resizing and flipping of images. It features a very smart detection of important points in the image for better cropping and resizing, using state-of-the-art face and feature detection algorithms (more on that in Detection Algorithms). Save time and money in your company with Thumbor. With the most advanced face detection technology, Thumbor ensure you to have the best image crop possible. Everytime a face is detected, it will crop the image around it, making sure the most important parts of the picture are preserved. Thumbor allows users to store and load images from anywhere needed. It's really simple to implement a new loader or storage. It comes packaged with file, http, redis and mongo implementations for loaders and storages. Just pick what makes sense for you or implement your own.
- Thumbor has support for image filters
- Thumbor's extensible nature allows you to write your own filters
- Brightness, contrast, grayscale, red-eye and blur
- Besides WebP, Thumbor also uses some tactics to reduce the file size even further
- Thumbor decouples imaging from storage and loading
- High quality pictures without compromising performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thumbor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.