This is the Linux app named TibCheck whose latest release can be downloaded as TibCheckCmd-r13.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TibCheck with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple and "dirty" validation tool for Tibco BW Projects.
- JRE 6 and JRE 7, on Windows XP SP3 32bit and Windows 7 64bit
- Tibco BusinessWorks 5.9.x project
Should also work with (not tested):
- Tibco BusinessWorks projects in any version above 5.2
- Every OS using JRE 6 or above
Expect many bugs, and do not expect frequent updates... but you never know :)
- detect in *.process files: unused namespace prefixes
- detect in *.process files: namespace prefixes without associated xsd/wsdl file
- detect in *.process files: imported xsd/wsdl file without associated namespace prefix
- detect in *.process files: imported xsd/wsdl file does not exist
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tibcheck/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.