This is the Linux app named tibula whose latest release can be downloaded as tibula-2107131143.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tibula with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tibula is a Lua framework for mysql and sqlite3 rdbms managment, with a nice and intuitive web based gui.
With tibula it is possible, from any browser, to create tables and fields, to link them each other, to write query and edit masks, to limit and order search results and to export them in other formats.
It is possible to add, remove and manage users or traversal groups and for each user to enable or disable modules, links, fields and commands.
Modules can be sub modules of any module and can be positional ordered horizontally and vertically on the tree.
Browser posted values are available on a special sql table and an entire module could be made of sequential sql queries and extended with a Lua based clear set of API.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tibula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.