This is the Linux app named Tiled whose latest release can be downloaded as Tiled-1.9.2_Windows_x86_64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiled with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tiled is a general purpose tile map editor, built to be flexible and easy to use. In addition to its own map format, Tiled supports read/write plugins for using it with proprietary map formats or formats used by other editors.
- General purpose tile map editor with XML-based map format
- Supports orthogonal and isometric maps
- Custom objects can be placed with pixel precision
- Full undo/redo and copy/paste support
- Add custom properties to tiles, layers, objects or the map
- Automatically reloads tilesets when changed externally
- Resize or offset your tile map later as needed
- Efficient tile editing tools like stamp and fill brushes
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tiled/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.