This is the Linux app named TimeCoreWar to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TimeCoreWar.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TimeCoreWar to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TimeCoreWar to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is an Ocaml implementation of a variant of Core War I’ve invented where programs can travels through time (which can replace the threads).
It’s more or less functionnel now. There stay some bugs, but we can play with it right now!
If you have any warrior, you can send them to me by email, I’ll send you mines back ;)
To try it quickly, just type in an Unix terminal the following command:
bzr branch bzr://timecorewar.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/timecorewar ; cd timecorewar ; make all opt
You can exchange fighter or discuss about strategies on https://sourceforge.net/p/timecorewar/discussion/fighters/
If you want any informations about this project, just contact me!
Advanced End Users
OCaml (Objective Caml)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timecorewar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.