This is the Linux app named TimeKeepr whose latest release can be downloaded as TimeKeeperRun.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TimeKeepr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TimeKeepr is a free, open source and easy-to-use multifunctional crontimer for Windows and Linux . The timer comes with a stopwatch, a minimalistic clock, a cronjob executor and an alarm. It enables users to schedule scripts or commands to be executed automatically. Plays sound to alert users as pre-scheduled alarming system. With such wide functionalities and minimal design, it is a plus to keep on your system.
As this is our first opensource contributed application, we are open for all feedbacks and contribution pulls.
- Minimalistic designed and multi-functional
- Cronjob execution system with pre-scheduled GUI timer
- A simple desktop watch
- Alarm system with sound alert
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timekeepr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.