This is the Linux app named TinyURL whose latest release can be downloaded as TinyURL_1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TinyURL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
TinyURL is a simple System of Tiny links in PHP/MySQL. It's similar to TinyURL, Shorl, MakeAShorterLink, etc.
Requires PHP, MySQL and mod_rewrite.
TinyURL has List of links, Search Tool and simple installation.
- shortening links(tiny url with mod_rewrite)
- searching links(search engine)
- simple installation(install.php)
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyurl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.