This is the Linux app named QPass password manager whose latest release can be downloaded as qpass-1.3.2-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QPass password manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QPass password manager
QPass is easy to use, open source password manager application with built-in password generator. You can store in it's database such data as passwords and logins which will be encrypted using AES-256 with PBKDF2(number of iterations set by user). Each entry can include additional information about entry such as name, url adress and description.
- Can stay in tray running so it can be always close at hand
- Uses AES-256 algorithm with PBKDF2 to derive encryption key
- Has built-in random password generator
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qpass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.