This is the Linux app named Titanium SMS Backup and Skype Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as BackupMessageViewer_0.9.5-all.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Titanium SMS Backup and Skype Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Titanium SMS Backup and Skype Viewer
This is a GUI application to view conversation files created from the following Applications:
- Titanium Backup
- SMS Backup and Restore
It displays both sides of a conversation (SMS/MMS/Skype) on the right screen side in chronological order. Each item is displayed like a conversation bubble in a cartoon.
On the left side a list box of threads is displayed. In this way it groups conversations from the same person and phone number together.
- Supports both Titanium Backup and SMS Backup and Restore
- SMS/MMS/Skype conversations
- Threaded view
- Messages are displayed as conversation bubbles
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/titaniumbackupmessageviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.