This is the Linux app named tkcalendar whose latest release can be downloaded as tkcalendar-1.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tkcalendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tkcalendar is a python module that provides the Calendar and DateEntry widgets for Tkinter. The DateEntry widget is similar to a Combobox, but the drop-down is not a list but a Calendar to select a date.
tkcalendar is compatible with both Python 2 and Python 3.
It support all locale settings supported by the system and the colors are customizable.
- Calendar widget
- Date selection entry with drop-down calendar
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkcalendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.